Again and again, we get stuck in our own weaknesses, failures, and the failures of others. It is time to lift your head, look to the cross and start marching forward. Yes, you are broken, but there will be a resurrection. You cannot stay in your tomb. Cry for help and move forward.
In this episode, you will hear John and Victor say:
- “Jesus came down here and broke his body”
- “It’s time to admit that you’re broken and not let that be who you are anymore.”
- “We need to be attentive to each other as the body of Christ”
- “We cannot heal ourselves, but we become our own jury and judge and executioner”
- “God didn’t come into this earth and break his body, so we could stay in the position of lamenting over how messed up we are.”
#CatholicPodcast #JustaGuyinthePew #Brokenness #Light
Get a copy of my new eBook, “12 Ways Guys Can Get Closer to Jesus”! HTTPS://JUSTAGUYINTHEPEW.COM/EBOOK
NEW: Shop the store!
We have a new Just a Guy in the Pew store where you can stock up on great merch HERE: HTTPS://STORE.JUSTAGUYINTHEPEW.COM/