Bill Donaghy (from the Theology of the Body Institute) joined John in the studio for a riveting conversation about performance mentality, the fruitfulness of wasting time with another, our longing for supernatural powers, and more. Give this incredible episode a listen or a watch, and be inspired to rest well and live on a deeper level.
In this episode, you will hear John and Bill talk about:
– “The Western Activist Principal”
– Your last thoughts before death!
– The visceral experience of CINEMA… even Spiderman
– The shameless nakedness of Jesus
– Ditching the virtual babysitter
– Interpretability & affectivity
#CatholicPodcast #JustaGuyinthePew #Beauty #Sacramentality
Get a copy of my new eBook, “12 Ways Guys Can Get Closer to Jesus”! HTTPS://JUSTAGUYINTHEPEW.COM/EBOOK
NEW: Shop the store!
We have a new Just a Guy in the Pew store where you can stock up on great merch HERE: HTTPS://STORE.JUSTAGUYINTHEPEW.COM/
Leave a Reply