We have to TAKE ACTION if we want to see any change or growth in our spiritual lives. We can’t just sit around all day waiting for something to change. Even when the crippled man asked Jesus to be healed, Jesus demanded an action: RISE, take up your mat and go. God’s grace co-operates with action. After all, carrying the cross was an ACTION.
In this episode, you will hear John and Victor say:
- “Our daily tasks sometimes consume us! But, our immediate need is our spiritual growth”
- “Jesus can’t help you carry your cross if you don’t pick it up.”
- “What are the steps you are willing to take in order to be healed of your wounds?”
- “The Christian life is not easy. If you think being Christian is easy, you’re doing it wrong.”
- “What have I done to allow him to bless me in my life?”
#CatholicPodcast #JustaGuyinthePew #Waiting #Action
Get a copy of my new eBook, “12 Ways Guys Can Get Closer to Jesus”! HTTPS://JUSTAGUYINTHEPEW.COM/EBOOK
NEW: Shop the store!
We have a new Just a Guy in the Pew store where you can stock up on great merch HERE: HTTPS://STORE.JUSTAGUYINTHEPEW.COM/